Schedule of Activities Bourne Historical Society 2017 Season
Save these Dates! As time gets closer to each event more information will be posted on the Upcoming Events page.
|SunSunday||MonMonday||TueTuesday||WedWednesday||ThuThursday||FriFriday||SatSaturday||December 19, 2017||December 20, 2017||
December 21, 2017
December 21, 2017 –
Aptucxet Museum Complex
24 Aptucxet Road
Bourne, MA 02532
Please join us for a Winter Solstice Celebration at Aptucxet. You are invited to gather for soft music, hot mulled cider, soup and sweets. Dress warmly and join in a circle of nature by the fire as we honor those who have served during the growth of this non-profit organization in its first 95 years.
Thursday, December 21 at 6pm
|December 22, 2017||December 23, 2017|
|December 24, 2017||December 25, 2017|
– All Lectures held at the Jonathan Bourne Historical Center, 30 Keene Street, Bourne Village
– Saturday Events are held at the Aptucxet Museum Complex, 6 Aptucxet Road, Bourne
– Briggs-McDermott House is on Sandwich Road across from the Library
Bourne Historical Society Aptucxet Museum Complex is open Memorial Day Weekend through Columbus Day Weekend.
- Open Tuesday through Saturday
- Hours: 10am to 4pm
- Open Sundays noon to 3pm
- Closed Monday
- Open by appointment for bus tours and school groups. To arrange a private tour, call 508-759-8167.
The Bourne Historical Society, Inc., is a not-for-profit organization. The charge for admission to the Aptucxet Museum Complex:
|Seniors and AAA and Educators||$5.00|
Special rates are available for students and pre-arranged group tours 508-759-8167. We have a turnaround for buses to drop visitors off at the Trading Post, with a parking area near the Trading Post Gift Shop.