Schedule of Activities Bourne Historical Society 2017 Season
Save these Dates! As time gets closer to each event more information will be posted on the Upcoming Events page.
|January 14, 2018||January 15, 2018||January 16, 2018||January 17, 2018||January 18, 2018||January 19, 2018||
January 20, 2018
BHS Annual Meeting
January 20, 2018 –
Jonathan Bourne Historical Center
30 Keene Street
Bourne, MA 02532
Don't miss out on the Annual Meeting of the Bourne Historical Society! Find out about events that made last year special, and learn about plans for the upcoming year. Come and enjoy soups, pot luck dishes, sweets, and good conversation with other members after the meeting. Annual reports for 2017 will be available to members and a new slate of officers and trustees will be voted in. Please make your voice heard by coming to the Annual Meeting and giving your input!
– All Lectures held at the Jonathan Bourne Historical Center, 30 Keene Street, Bourne Village
– Saturday Events are held at the Aptucxet Museum Complex, 6 Aptucxet Road, Bourne
– Briggs-McDermott House is on Sandwich Road across from the Library
Bourne Historical Society Aptucxet Museum Complex is open Memorial Day Weekend through Columbus Day Weekend.
- Open Tuesday through Saturday
- Hours: 10am to 4pm
- Open Sundays noon to 3pm
- Closed Monday
- Open by appointment for bus tours and school groups. To arrange a private tour, call 508-759-8167.
The Bourne Historical Society, Inc., is a not-for-profit organization. The charge for admission to the Aptucxet Museum Complex:
|Seniors and AAA and Educators||$5.00|
Special rates are available for students and pre-arranged group tours 508-759-8167. We have a turnaround for buses to drop visitors off at the Trading Post, with a parking area near the Trading Post Gift Shop.